WRITE THE ANSWERS IN COMMENTS (You don't have to answer them all.)
1. What song do you think is the hardest song in Piano Tiles 2?
2. Which song do you think has more double tiles? Christmas zoo or Csardas?
3. What is your best speed?
4. Which song do you think is harder? Star clock or Christmas Rhapsody?
5. How many songs are there in piano tiles 2 (round if you want)?
6. What song starts with the fastest speed?
7. What song starts with the slowest speed?
8. What is your best score?
9. Is "flowers and fishes" the song is in a challenge?
10. Explain the difference between Entry of the Gladiators and Entry of the Gladiators in the Combo Tile Challenge.
11. How many times is "Turkish March" in challenges?
12. Do you like it?
13. How many songs are there in master challenge?
14. How many songs are there in classical gameplay challenge?
15. What is the length of points to 3-star in Sonata Patheique Mvt. 3?
16. What is the length of points to A-crown in Turkish March?
17. What does mod mean?
18. How many consecutive double tiles are there in Hungarian Rhapsody No. 12?
19. What is your favourite song in the game?
20. Which do you prefer? Fantaisie - Impropmptu or Sonata Pathetique Mvt. 3?
21. Is Hungarian Dance No. 18 a mod or purchasable song?
22. What is the starting speed of bad Dracula?
23. What does blistering fast mean?
24. Which is slower? Serenade or Kiss the Rain?
25. What is the unlock of flight of the bumblebee?
26. What do you think is the easiest song in Piano Tiles 2?
27. How long you were being playing piano tiles 2?
28. How many tiles are there altogether in piano tiles 2 and modded piano tiles 2 (round if you want)?