Finally I got to a wiki that my Avatar and Username fits better...LOLSome additional insights would be greatly appreciated on this wiki. Anyways, enjoy this Wikia!
Piano Tiles 2 Speed ChartEdit
- SHEET: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ijdfchojdEaaLtyjUPeFgBW0dOfu3urthnznOmhfHeo/edit?usp=sharing (I will keep updating this chart right here so that it stays up to date)
- VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU52SG-Mio8 (The video displays the speed as of the time making the video: 2017/2/27)
Checking the acceleration of Piano Tiles 2 right now. The speed is probably between +18 tiles/min and +21 tiles/min. However, I am currently unsure the exact value.
As of March 11, it is finally found out that the acceleration of each stage may be dependant on the stage, but the variables are still unknown. However, the average acceleration appears to be 20 tiles/min as predicted.
- Stage Orders up to date? No. Updating till 111 for now. All stages afterwards seem to be up to date.
- Filling every information of each stage? BPMs all setup correctly. MIDs all correct.
- Internal Speed completion? Partial.
- Piano Tiles 1 stuff? No.
- Information for stages up to Warblings at Eve (10)? No.
- Information for stages up to Ode an die Freude (25)? No.
- Information for stages up to Piano Tiles (40)? No.
Others Wikis that I work onEdit
(Status updated on Feb 23, 2018)
|Wikis that I have frequently visited:|
|Candy Crush Saga Wiki||||Former-admin, temporary inactivity, expected return in March 2018||
|Tower of Saviors Wiki (Chinese)||||Admin, active||Data management and error check|
|Tower of Saviors Wiki (English)||||User, active||In-game content analysis and stuff|
|Wikis I've been on|
|Piano Tiles Wiki||||Bureaucrat, inactive||
|Candy Crush Soda Saga Wiki||||Admin, inactive||
|Diamond Digger Saga Wiki||||Admin, inactive||Diamond Digger Saga. Used to have designed a lot of templates for this wiki to use.|
|Prime Numbers Wiki||||Bureaucrat, inactive||Retired. While this Wiki is a lot of fun, I've lost interest at this point. I may return someday, though.|
Personal Admin Tools for updatingEdit
Module:Switch/PT2Stages (Superseded everything else down there)
The Continue feature added in 8/24, with ability to watch ads to earn one diamond. In 9/3, it is restricted to 6 hours a 5-diamond offer only. In 9/11, it is further restricted so that players cannot simply exit the app to bypass the timer.
18. 8600 19. 9099 20. 10000 21. 10000 22. 10000 23. 10000 24. 10000 25. 10000 26 onwards: 10000